Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou - Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year
|Hale Moana Bed & Breakfast - New Look!|
I am sending my Alohas to you and your families for the Holidays and wish you the very best for the New Year. This is the time of the year when we are all coming closer together and are thankful for the wonderful things we have in our lives. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you - our guests, friends and partners for staying at our B&B, your loyalty, patronage and support.
|Hale Moana Bed & Breakfast - New Pualani Suite|
* A new look for Hale Moana Bed & Breakfast with fresh, bright and friendly colors
* Our brand new Pualani Suite - an exquisite apartment for two capturing the beauty of Hawaii with its tropical ambiance.
|Hale Moana Bed & Breakfast - New Interior Design - Garden Suite|
* Hale Moana Bed & Breakfast's #1 rating for the Pahoa area on Tripadvisor and the award of the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2013.
|Kalapana Lava Flow|
* Partnerships with Kalapana Cultural Tours and Lava Ocean Adventures for lava hikes and boat trips to the lava flow.
* Partnership with Warren Costa, Native Guide Hawaii for customized day tours to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Mauna Kea, Hamakua and other destinations based on guests' interests available
|Halema'uma'u Crater - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
During the last year I have hosted several travel writers and Hale Moana Bed & Breakfast will continue to be in the Lonely Planet as the Top Choice for the area, Let's Go Hawaii, Moon Travel Guide and now also in the German travel guide Reise KnowHow. We are also listed in three Japanese publications and many on-line directories. There will be write ups in several travel sections of leading German newspapers, i.e. Welt am Sonntag, Mitteldeutsche Zeitung, Passauer Neue Presse and others. Earlier in the year the B&B was featured in the May/June 2013 issue of the Hawaii Hospitality Magazine.
|Hale Moana Bed & Breakfast - Garden|
For those of you, who have not been here: Hale Moana Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located between the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Hilo, in the tropical area of Puna on the Big Island of Hawaii. Hale Moana is a licensed, quality inspected Hawaii B&B surrounded by two acres of beautiful botanical gardens in an ambiance of old Hawaii.
|Pohoiki - Red Road - Puna|
|Thermally heated Hot Ponds - Puna|
Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Hawaii!
With warm Alohas,
Hale Moana Bed & Breakfast
13-3315 Makamae Street
Pahoa, HI 96778
ph: (808) 965-7015